- Leading the design efforts of our Explorer project.
- Leading the design efforts of our Wallet project (web, browser-extension, and mobile).
- Collaborating with the technical product manager and our development team to create user flows, wire frames, mock-ups and implementation of the UI and UX.
- Performing user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- Participate in design implementation reviews.
- Manage project priorities, fast-paced deadlines and concrete deliverables. The blockchain ecosystem moves notoriously fast.
- Improve design standards and processes.
- Preparing documentation and other written materials.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Experience with distilling simplicity from complex user requirements
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow
- Experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs
- Great communication skills both when interfacing with users as well as when working with your team
- Ability to lead large and complex projects
- Knowing how to define and prioritize problems to be tackled
- Familiarity with Double Diamond design process model
- Familiarity with Metamask or other crypto wallets and block explorers
- Interest in Privacy & Confidentiality
- Fluency in English
Please note: This is a full-time role that will be paid in USDT OR USDC cryptocurrency
The role can be based anywhere with flexible and remote work options. There is a preference for candidates who can work to CEST time zone.
G&P Recruitment are global headhunters for the Blockchain and Hospitality industries.