We are looking for a senior backend developer who is specialized in Rust. You will be responsible for leading the transition of the coding language from Haskell to Rust as well as helping implement a new system and its new features.
If you have excellent programming skills but great communications skills as well, we think you would be a great fit on our team. As a backend developer on this current new project you will work closely with the rest of senior developers to ensure the project gets delivered on time but also that the foundation for using Rust is properly set up from the very beginning.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional applications.
- Lead and oversee the efforts done on using Rust as the new main language.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a backend developer.
- Specific production experience on handling projects based on Rust.
- In-depth understanding of the entire app and web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands-on experience with several programming languages. Rust being a must and Haskell a nice to have requirement.
- Knowledge in distributed/cloud applications and technologies like Kubernetes, AWS Lambda and Serverless.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude, being great at communication a must have requirement.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
G&P Recruitment specialise in global in blockchain recruitment.