As Public Relations Manager you will:
- Devise, implement, and manage public relations initiatives and communication campaigns.
- Prepare media kits, press releases, pitch stories, and manage media relations.
- Coordinate with public relations, influencer, and communication-related agencies.
- Manage inbound and outbound press-related opportunities.
- Work with various teams to organize promotional events such as press tours and speaker representation at major conferences.
- Collaborate and coordinate with marketing and design on communications collateral, ensuring strategic alignment and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor public narrative and sentiment around our brands and other key products and brands; ultimately providing relevant and timely updates to internal teams.
- Process budget, expenditure, and reporting for public relations initiatives.
- 3-5 years working experience in public relations position.
- A proven track record of implementing successful PR campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
Further Relevant Experience:
- Experience in the blockchain and open source software industry.
- Experience working with multiple brands at the same time
- Experience and relationships with technology and business media.
Salary:- In line with industry standards.
We are an Executive headhunting company specialising in blockchain recruitment.