As Product Marketing Lead you will be responsible for:
- Products — be responsible for marketing all products in the development ecosystem to builders (technical audience group).
- Product Market Research & Intelligence — conduct research on various customer groups, industry trends, and competitor landscape to build internal intelligence on how to improve our product marketing and technical content.
- Product Marketing Strategy & Positioning — develop clear and effective positioning for our products that account for customer needs, market dynamics, and industry shifts, and internal objectives.
- Product Communications — collaborate with team members on promoting our products across various channels: social media, websites, events, email, etc.
- Marketing Initiative Support — provide support to general marketing initiatives such as flagship conferences, product education, and global campaigns.
- Marketing Funnel Design — design and optimize user journeys to effectively generate leads across the various touch points, with a focus on builders (technical audience group).
- Data & Metrics — work with the team to set up, track, analyse, and report on important success metrics while distilling the data insights into actionable steps.
- Internal Collaboration & Alignment — collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy, positioning, and communications.
- 6+ years work experience, ideally 5 years in product marketing roles.
- Experience in working with digital products, software, and/or technology.
- Ability to work on products that require synthesising a large volume of technical and complex information and distilling it down to effective, approachable communication.
- Proven track record working in cross-functional teams with developers, designers, marketers, and business development.
- Experience in developing go-to-market, launch, and promotional campaigns for technology products.
- Proven collaboration and project management skills.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
Further Relevant Experience:
- Familiarity with the open-source software and communities not essential but a bonus.
- Experience in crafting product marketing messaging.
- Experience in the blockchain industry would be beneficial but not essential
We are Executive Headhunters specialising in blockchain and crypto recruitment.