Location: Bangkok (Thonglor)
Report: Chief Technology Officer
Atiom is searching for a mid to senior-level React developer. Join us to build impactful tech for frontline workforces and be a part of a team that is on a mission to positively impact 1 billion front-line workers.
Who You Are
- You are currently based in Thailand with eligibility to work within the country - we do not offer a Work Visa and Work Permit for this position.
- Your portfolio of past projects reflects a track record of successful React and Redux implementations, demonstrating your considerable talents.
- You possess a strong command of the English language.
- You exhibit an enthusiastic disposition with the drive to make a significant contribution to a compact, dynamic tech team.
- You are confident to work independently on building advanced React functionality.
- 3+ years of experience working with React and related technologies.
- Play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of features and functionality for Atiom’s sophisticated admin portal.
- Uphold and enhance code quality through clean, maintainable coding practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to efficiently ship new features.
We Are Looking For
- A developer with a passion for React development, eager to evolve an exciting B2B platform.
- Proficiency in React.js, Redux, and other cutting-edge front-end technologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and experience integrating them into React applications.
- An eye for detail and dedication to delivering high-quality, clean, and efficient code.
- A proactive attitude towards problem-solving and a willingness to take on complex challenges.
About the Project
- Atiom is a B2B SaaS + service platform primarily servicing prominent clients within the service industry and the hospitality sector.
- You will contribute to the development of our admin management portal, a core component that enables clients to manage users, content, roles, and analytics.
- We’re pioneers in integrating AI for content generation, providing an opportunity for you to engage with the latest AI advancements.
- As part of our compact tech team, your work will have immediate visibility and impact, directly affecting thousands of users globally.
Atiom is the world’s leading AI-powered behavioral change technology SaaS company for driving service excellence; it supports happier, safer, and more productive frontline workforces. Atiom goes above and beyond training, to shift frontline workforce behaviors. Atiom was born to disrupt an antiquated industry and bring transformation to companies and their frontline teams. See more at https://www.atiom.app.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team dedicated to shaping the future of Behavior Change Technologies.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company performance-based bonuses and benefits.
- Private health insurance.
- Food allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- 1 extra day off on your birthday.
- Personal and team development training courses, social goodness activities, and cultural outings.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's growth and market leadership.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values transparency, creativity, and diversity.