Location: Bangkok (Thonglor)
Report: Chief Technology Officer
Atiom is looking for a senior-level Product Designer. Join us to build impactful tech for frontline workforces and be a part of a team that is on a mission to positively impact 1 billion front-line workers.
Who You Are
- You are currently based in Thailand with eligibility to work within the country - we do not offer a Work Visa and Work Permit for this position.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Hands-on approach: Not only work on solutions but have a key role in identifying and defining problems.
- You have experience working in an agile environment with design, product, & engineering leaders to align on product strategy and make it real as a team.
- You possess a strong command of the English language.
- You exhibit an enthusiastic disposition with the drive to make a significant contribution to a compact, dynamic tech team.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Experience designing at fast-paced B2B SaaS companies delivering customer value quickly to the market is preferred.
- Have ownership of various projects across the web management portal and mobile app space.
- Deeply analyze customers and business problems to identify the pain points.
- Help us design the future of Atiom and find solutions to major UX challenges holistically across our products.
- Transform complex problems into easy-to-understand user interfaces that deliver a delightful experience.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, and other functions during product discovery, design, development, and launch.
- Contribute to building design processes and raising the quality bar for our product and industry.
We are looking for
- A passionate product designer , eager to evolve an exciting B2B platform.
- Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma.
- Depth of experience creating solutions for B2B and SaaS products.
- Ability to be autonomous and take initiative and ownership of projects while collaborating with cross-functional partners and other designers.
- A transparent approach to working that invites others into the process and provides a welcoming venue for feedback.
- A proactive attitude towards problem-solving and a willingness to take on complex challenges.
About the Project
- Atiom is a B2B SaaS + service platform primarily servicing prominent clients within the service industry and the hospitality sector.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our admin management portal, a core component that enables clients to manage users, content, roles, and analytics.
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our app, our main product that helps frontline employees to get better at their work every day.
- We’re pioneers in integrating AI for content generation, providing an opportunity for you to engage with the latest AI advancements.
- As part of our compact tech team, your work will have immediate visibility and impact, directly affecting thousands of users globally.
Atiom is the world’s leading AI-powered behavioral change technology SaaS company for driving service excellence; it supports happier, safer, and more productive frontline workforces. Atiom goes above and beyond training, to shift frontline workforce behaviors. Atiom was born to disrupt an antiquated industry and bring transformation to companies and their frontline teams. See more at https://www.atiom.app.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team dedicated to shaping the future of Behavior Change Technologies.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company performance-based bonuses and benefits.
- Private health insurance.
- Food allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- 1 extra day off on your birthday.
- Personal and team development training courses, social goodness activities, and cultural outings.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's growth and market leadership.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values transparency, creativity, and diversity.