- Plan and execute sustainable SEO campaigns to increase rankings and traffic for the different websites and blogs we manage.
- Perform full technical audits and instil best practice SEO
- Plan and execute outreach campaigns for link building
- Collaborate with the web and content teams to optimise all sites and increase search rankings and organic visits
- Establish KPIs and track ranking performance
- Produce reports on campaign effectiveness and create innovative follow-up tactics
- Ensure campaigns are in compliance with Web 3.0 values, GDPR and industry regulations
- Conduct extensive keyword research
- Monitor industry trends and landscape and, continually audit, test and look for ways to optimise and improve organic traffic to the websites
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Document and standardise work processes
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of SEO experience as SEO Specialist, SEO Manager or similar role
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Be an expert at a large range of intelligent SEO strategies
- Deep understanding of technical SEO
- Strong communication, people and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing tech startup environment
- Strong organization and analytical skill with a keen eye on details
- Team player and self starter who isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with open source software
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto industry
- Experience in creating campaigns for a developer audience
In line with industry standards.
Blockchain Infrastructure for the Decentralised Web.
From the Substrate blockchain framework to Polkadot, the sharded protocol enabling blockchains to operate seamlessly together at scale, Parity builds the foundations of Web 3.0.
Top 10 de-fi company based in Berlin but role can be remote (Europe)