About the Role:
As a Senior DevOps at Cere Network, you will help elevate and expand the DevOps team based on the business needs. You will be expected to assist with designing and developing our multi-cloud infrastructure to excellently serve our products on React, NestJS, and TypeScript. We are looking for someone to roll up their sleeves, jump in and work as a team to build a high-performing, reliable, fault-tolerant, and automated infrastructure. It is an excellent opportunity if you’ve got robust infrastructure automation and development skills or are looking to develop them further.
- Serve as an expert on DevOps practices
- Participate in the design, building, testing, and automation of the development infrastructure
- Generate strong opinions on the production support
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management, including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management
- Minimise bottlenecks and automate repetitive tasks
- Evaluate new service offerings and the latest security features offered by AWS/GCP/DO, as well as additional/compatible technologies, and maintain a roadmap for their implementation
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyse code on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks
- Mentor new members of the team
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share standard capabilities
- 8+ years of infrastructure development and support
- Should have a hands-on and good understanding of DevOps tools and automation framework
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
- Strong experience with the AWS Cloud platform (EC2, EKS, ECR, Route53, RDS, etc.)
- Heavy automation domain knowledge and experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Good experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry, etc.) and services (Datadog, Newrelic, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of networking and hybrid cloud concept
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Python, Go)
- Strong automation and problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to completion
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web 3.0 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, Dapps, and/or Cryptocurrency
- Experience coaching members of the team, helping them to resolve the issues
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Experience building and scaling go-to-market programs across a large number of external partners
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
You’ll join a fantastic multinational team gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
Team members will get multiple financial incentives with the CERE token fueling our ecosystem. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere, you can plan your work accordingly. Take control of your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or excellent developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.
About CERE Network:
Cere Network is the world’s first decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities and decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What do we look for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.